Seneca County's 3 Court Houses
The 1st Court House - 1836-41
Burned down in 1841
The 2nd Court House - 1841-84
The original walls from the 1st Court House were saved.
An Architect's Rendering of The Present Court House
The dome was made of iron.
It rusted away, and was never replaced
This building is slated to be removed in 2008.